We provide end-to-end consultancy to deliver viable renewable energy, energy storage, and electric vehicle infrastructure projects that add value. We do this for commercial real estate developers, investors, managers, and occupiers.
Our work spans three technology solutions, focusing on projects where the capital cost is less than the value of the energy to the occupier during their lease term.
We get involved in projects from the start, creating the strategy and scoping the opportunity, from meeting ESG goals to addressing real estate portfolio priorities.
- Strategy, regulation and policy
- Technical and commercial due diligence
- Occupier engagement
- Corporate advisory and ESG
- Strategic land development
- Multi-technology, European portfolio reviews
A comprehensive due diligence process to ensure viability and meet commercial objectives.
- Feasibility studies
- Energy analysis, system, sizing, budget
- Electrical engineering & grid
- Cashflow, business case & valuation
Managing the process, from design and planning to construction.
- Lease negotiations and occupier engagement
- Permitting and planning business case
- Technical specification
Project procurement and delivery
Managing occupier liaison to ensure a collaborative approach plus project management to derisk the process.
- Tender & procurement strategy
- Health & safety/risk management
- Contract administration
- Supply chain management
Ensuring optimum asset performance to optimise energy generation and safeguard returns long term.
- Asset & operational management
- Financial reporting & income reconciliation
- GRESB & ESG reporting data
- Acquisition due diligence